Friday 8 February 2013

Peta & Paul

These are the rabbits I made on Sunday and Thursday - Peta and Paul.  Is it me or do they look a little malevolent?  I never embroider smiles on my rabbits, because I could never get it to look right, and they do have a sort of curved seam where their mouth would be anyway.  From a distance though, they do look rather serious.

I have quite a few more to make out of cashmere (different colours), and then a few in mohair.  

My mother, in the meantime, is experimenting with neckties for rabbits.  They'll look great if they work out, but I don't envy her the job - they will be tiny, tiny neckties!












1 comment:

Polly said...

Ooh yes, definately the 'evil twins', cute though. The pictures of them with their ears back put me in mind of my Foggy Puss when he is thinking of jumping at the dogs. They move when he looks at them like that.