Friday 13 June 2014

Boris, Milton & Plummie

I am really not looking forward to the show this weekend - particularly since it looks like its going to be a five o'clock start.  In addition to being a nervous wreck, I shall be asleep - can one be both?  This morning my black linen finally turned up(!)  It's far too late to make any more crows for the show but by the next one, I will have my little gang of them.

In the meantime, I have made a few more things - this little yellow bird, perhaps called Boris.


The organisers of the show run a competition, which visitors cast votes in.  I am entering two birds in a category called 'The Perfect Pair'.  The crow is one of the ones I made a while ago - she's called Mildred.  The little wren I've just finished, and he's called… Milton?


And, since Holroyd found a home recently, I thought I'd make another bear of that design.  This is Plummie!





2 comments:

Polly said...

Wow! I never knew bears could break dance. Good look with the bird entry, they look great together.

Naomi said...

The little birds are very sweet! So's the bear. Good luck! (Well done for entering the competition)