Sunday 6 February 2011

Teddy Bear Hearts

Pffff! It has been a stressful couple of days - not least because I had to keep nagging myself to finish these things...



As usual, my photographs are rubbish - apologies. They are little red hearts, hanging from a ribbon, with a teddy bear clinging to the lower edge. Easy to make - but boring! The first one was a revelation; the rest were a real chore.

With the first three, I sewed the teddy bear diagonally opposite the ribbon - thinking, for some reason, that this was the best way to do it. By the last one, the little white bear, my concentration was clearly failing, and I sewed the bear to the other edge of the heart. It actually looks much better that way. If I ever make another one (very dubious), I shall know.

3 comments:

naomi said...

Yes, she's definitely the most sensible isn't she? Detach! Immediately! They all look very saleable though

Ruth said...

If they fly out, I will make some more, along the lines of the white one. I doubt it will come to that though. I did sell one today - it was barely (bearly?) on the shelf for an hour! :-)

naomi said...

Ssssssss!