Friday 15 February 2013

Last of the cashmere bunnies...

Well, that's the last of the little cashmere rabbits.  They didn't exactly finish on a high unfortunately :-(  (I'm spending waaay too much time on Facebook - I keep adding little smiley faces/sad faces to everything I type!)  The white rabbit in the picture below, Joey, was the last one, and there's something not quite right about him.  I think it's because I didn't add the little white circles behind his eyes - white on white seemed a bit pointless.  He has a very blank expression without them though.
  

Anyway, this was the penultimate cashmere rabbit - Billy.  He turned out well, but he's beige.....

Oh okay, go on then!

:-(






And here is one close-up of Joey.  I didn't think he was so bad until I photographed him - but none of the pictures came out well.


It's not quite the end of the rabbits though.  I have two more to make, but they are going to be made in turquoise mohair!

1 comment:

Polly said...

They look great on the shelf. Well done, you are much more productive than me.