Saturday 5 July 2014

Flower Festival 2014

If you live nearby Great Bentley, near Colchester in Essex, stop by the Methodist Church sometime over the weekend.  They are having a flower festival, which is organised by my mother and she was up all night arranging for it!  Then teaching maths today from 8:30am(!)  

I got there far too late yesterday to take any photos in good light, so here are some rather off-colour pictures which I thought were quite interesting in spite of the lighting.  I love flowers - particularly these brainy-looking ones in the first picture.

All the 'groups' in the village are invited to come and do an arrangement, so there are lots of different styles and ideas.  The theme this year is musicals!  I will try to get back there early tomorrow morning to take some pictures of the actual arrangements.







No comments: