Tuesday 20 April 2010

Dean Martin Youtube clip

I've had a hopeless day today! I haven't made anything. I went out to get some cards printed at Staples. Most of them turned out to be much darker than they should be - probably because of the paper they're printed on - and about half of them had little white lines across the front (which is probably the fault of my photos, rather than that of the printer), so I've got to sit down and try to figure out how to sort that.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a music clip I found on Youtube the other day - the wonderful (and surprisingly young-looking) Dean Martin, singing 'That's Amore'. Incidentally, there's another similar clip - which should come up in the 'similar videos' section - of him singing 'Mambo Italiano' which is also really good. Take a look!

No comments: