Yesterday, the plasterers started putting up the plasterboad. It looks reasonably white in the photos, but it is actually grey. We have considered it, and decided against decorating in grey.
Then, today, the guy came to plaster the wall. It's sort of a vagely pink colour. Again, we have decided against decorating in pink.
It is amazingly soft and smooth though. I took this picture to try to show that, but it doesn't really work.
And I have made two cardinals with paper-clip feet...
... and a little bluetit.
I'm not sure he really works. For one thing the colour - which is supposed to be permanent - has been coming off on my hands. And, although he is clearly recogniseable as a bluetit, he's not as textural as he should be. He also looks a little hunch-backed. He's not very perky for a bluetit. Anyway, hopefully I will get a few more birds made in the next couple of days.