Friday 28 September 2012

8 little bears


Phew - how long did that take?! 

I have finally finished this set of bears.  Four of these will go the Art & Craft Centre and the other four to the Tannenbaum Christmas Barn.  I was hoping to have my bears there by the beginning of October, but I'm rather out of time.  I think I am going to make the three cashmere pandas I had planned, and then take five little bears from the Art & Craft Centre too.

In other news, I have decided to move both the bears and the vintage clothing onto Etsy.  I have been with Easyspace for a long time - mainly because changing the web hosting seemed such a faff.  I have had so many problems with them though, I have finally decided to depart.  I did consider finding a new web host and starting again, but the whole thing is expensive and time consuming.  I might see if I can do a course on the CSS stuff, and try again with the websites next year.

Anyway, so from now on, you can find the bears at www.etsy.com/shop/bigfeetbears, and the vintage clothing at www.etsy.com/shop/dgbvintage

Finally, our builder is back and has started putting in the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen, so we can finally start unpacking boxes from the spare room!

2 comments:

Polly said...

The 8 bears look very worried. I like them though.
I have favourited your shop on Etsy. Hopefully it will get you a bit more traffic on there.
Pauline

Ruth said...

Cheers Polly! Traffic has been low - but I figure it's similar to Ebay: the more regularly you list, the higher up the search results you appear. I'm going to to give it a go anyway.