Again, he was a swine to make - with all that long, fluffy fur. I was really chuffed with the results though. For some reason his eyes look slightly blue - they're actually transparent.
I'm not sure whether my new working plan is successful or not. Certainly I've been a whole lot more productive since I started it. But although I'm still managing one bear a day, I seem to be finishing later and later each day. And the idea was that I'd do some different stuff in the evenings - like coming up with new patterns - but I'm finding that, having spent all day sewing, I'm desperate to do something else by the evening.
Plus, the bear that I finished this evening looks very strange indeed! I'm not sure he's going to be saleable really. I had just a tiny bit of the gel-tipped mohair, so I thought I'd make a bear with it, but do the lower half of the body in striped cotton - as in, bear in bathing trunks, with spiky fur having just been for a swim! Unfortunately the cotton fabric was rather thin and, although I interfaced it, it didn't sew up very well when I was closing the gap in the stomach. In all other respects, he's very sweet - it's just his wrinkled, puckered trunks which are not right!
Anyway - only another four of this design to go!