Sunday 14 November 2010

Lingerie labels

I need to pause bear-making for a minute. Not only have I got to start thinking about other elements of the display for this craft fair coming up on the 27th, but I have arranged with one of the unit-holders at the Art & Craft Centre to sub-let some space from her for the vintage lingerie.

It will only be a small space - I am just 'testing the waters' so to speak - but I need to start thinking about labelling.

I have been fiddling around with Photobucket, and this is what I've come up with so far...

I don't know - looking at it now, that thing over her head looks rather precarious.

Anyway, I will keep fiddling with it. I am thinking that this will be a folded piece of card, and inside, I can write what the item is, and give the measurements.

No comments: