Thursday 12 January 2012

@:>"£££?//

Do you remember how, in comic books, whenever someone cursed, this would be indicated with a row of symbols/punctuation marks of some kind?  That is what the title of this post is supposed to be.  It doesn't look right somehow though - that punctuation is all wrong (too many pound signs?).  Also, I've just noticed, there's a smiley face in there.

Anyway, the extensive cursing in the title is down to the fact that things are not going right.  My... somethings (see last post) are not turning out to be very interesting to make.  I have made exactly one of them (in almost two weeks?).  I have sewn together the pieces of the second one, only to find that I didn't have any more of the right size joints, so I've had to set the whole thing aside whilst waiting for the new ones to arrive.

Which isn't terrible - it's just that it drags the whole thing out a bit longer.  I'd rather get it over with.  I have moved on to a new pattern, for a bear standing on all four feet.  Hopefully I will have something vaguely interesting to post soon!

No comments: