Friday 26 August 2011

DGBVintage

For some reason, I haven't tended to write much about the vintage side of things on here.  I guess I struggle to focus on two different things at once: when I'm making bears, the vintage site always suffers, and vice versa.  I have been focusing heavily on the bears recently and have let the other website slide.

It's still something I enjoy though: it's all part of the same thing to me - an interest in fabric, design and construction.

I haven't changed the front page of the vintage website for a long time, so I've been faffing around in Paintshop Pro tonight.  This is what I came up with...

It looks like a bit of a mish-mash, doesn't it?  I guess I was thinking of holidays and postcards, which is where the hand-writing (and the kisses!) came in.  I always have this problem with front page layouts - I'm not commercially-minded enough to come up with a strong advertising message; I just do something pretty.

Ah well, that's my vintage post for this year - I will be back to bears tomorrow!

No comments: