Friday 27 November 2015

Frankie


This is Frankie - made from a really, lovely, soft, pale pink mohair.  She has the same face and body pattern as Mouse, but I have redesigned her limbs to be shorter and chubbier - a bit more cub-like.  You can find her in my Etsy shop.

I am getting ready for the Bradfield show tomorrow.  It is going to be our last outing of the year, so we will be there with bells on!  I was hoping I was going to have 10 little bears finished, but the joints I bought for them are the wrong size(!), so I made Frankie instead.

Once again, I am going to be late for this week's design challenge - no change there!  Anyway, hope to see you tomorrow if you live anywhere near Bradfield.  We are in the Community Centre - post code, CO11 2UU.  Otherwise, have a great weekend!





No comments: